I participate a lot in many [tag]webmaster[/tag] forums on the Internet and I’ve noticed that [tag]AzoogleAds[/tag] is getting more and more attention from webmasters. I’ll check out later the hype about AzoogleAds and make a separate post about this program.
Another thing that I realise is that webmasters who intend to join this program simply could not locate the [tag]criterias[/tag] to joining the publisher program. When I checked the site, indeed it was difficult to locate the conditions of acceptance. More often than not, other affiliate programs will post their criterias prominently in the FAQ section.
Anyway, I have summarised the basic criterias in the section below.
- Must contain legitimate contents. Directories are out of the question.
- Must be written in English and only English
- Domain name must be a 2nd level domain. Subfolders are not allowed.
- Must not be part of community-based website personal entry or personal page. Most likely this is talking about pages or sites in Friendster or MySpace.
- May not incentivize visitors to click on ads. Awarding cash, points, prizes or having a contest are considered incentives.
- Must be fully developed.
- No popups or pop-unders
Further to the criterias above, the content of your website must not promote, advocate or facilitate:
- Racial, ethnic, political or hate, violence or profanity, pornographic or obscene, illegal substance or activities
- Illegal money-making, software piracy, hacking, spamming, phishing, gambling
- Defamation, abuse, libelous, impersonating a person or entity, discrimination
- Materials displaying telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or e-mail addresses of any third person
- Materials that are harmful to children
- Promoting terrorism or sedition
Do visit AzoogleAds’ Agreement in order to obtain the latest updated criterias.
[tags]AzoogleAds Publisher Program[/tags]
One of the most common ways to monetize your sites or your blogs is through the sales of text links. Simply put, [tag]text links[/tag] placed at your sites is purely an [tag]advertisement[/tag] for the buyer in order to draw the visitors from your sites to his.
Text links can be placed anywhere on your sites. Common placements are at the headers, footers and sitebars/menubars. Lately, there has been a trend to have links placed inside the content which I have blogged about previously. The more links you put on your site, the more money you will make but bear in mind that webmasters generally do not desire sites with too many links (do not be greedy but maintain a good count of quality links).
Text links can be sold for a period of time (a month, 2 months, etc) or for a one time [tag]permanent placement[/tag]. The rule of thumb that you should take note is that the longer the duration of [tag]text link[/tag] purchase, the more discounts you should give. Whereas, for one time permanent placement, your site should be up for at least the next 2 years.
Payments by advertisers to you are generally through Paypal. Therefore, having a Paypal account would come handy for you. There are some cases whereby advertisers pay through MoneyBookers if Paypal is not available in your country.
[tags]monetize blog, monetize site, make money, online money, textlink, textlinks[/tags]
Here’s a followup post about making money from the Internet. This time around, let me introduce you to the power of your blogs. As you are aware, there are literally millions upon millions of personal as well as niche blogs on the Internet. Popular blogs have loyal readers visiting and a good position in the blogosphere. If you own such a blog, you are well positioned to monetize your blog.
First and foremost, have a look at this web site; BlogProductPlacement. It is a simple designed website but it is very powerful in drawing advertisers and bloggers together – sort of a blogging marketplace. Essentially, you will be expected to blog about advertisers’ products with your own opinions much like an advertisment (product placement). Bloggers who intends to blog for a little side money would be required to fill in an application form to begin. BlogProductPlacement are most likely to test you on your blogging skills for acceptance. Therefore, pay close attention to your grammar and spellings.
As for payments, you will require to have either paypal or epassporte to receive funds from advertisers. Expect offers between US$5 to US$20 per blog post.
[tags]monetize blog, make money, Internet money, product placement, webmaster[/tags]